Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Freshman Teams in Nky Next year

Featured Replies

Who is Gonna be The PowerHouse Freshman football team of 2016

  • Replies 123
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands will be loaded as usual.

Ryle's soon to be frosh have gone to the state finals and semi's in back to back years. Played teams from Cincy and all over the state of Ky. I think their record is over the last 2 years was 24 and 4. Got to be in contention.

SK has 87 kids signed up for their freshman team this year. A good group of kids from South Kenton, Twenhofel, and Summit View coupled with a 14-1 season and you have a lot of interest filtered into your program. From what I have heard this will be one of the most talented classes ever to roll into SK.

SK has 87 kids signed up for their freshman team this year. A good group of kids from South Kenton, Twenhofel, and Summit View coupled with a 14-1 season and you have a lot of interest filtered into your program. From what I have heard this will be one of the most talented classes ever to roll into SK.

 

That is a TON of kids. Problem is with that many you will lose 1/2 because they won't see the field at all. But keeping 40 or so is still great numbers in a class. Ryle will have in the mid fifties on the Frosh team to start.

SK has 87 kids signed up for their freshman team this year. A good group of kids from South Kenton, Twenhofel, and Summit View coupled with a 14-1 season and you have a lot of interest filtered into your program. From what I have heard this will be one of the most talented classes ever to roll into SK.

 

The real shame is that only 86 of them are getting D-1 interest.

The real shame is that only 86 of them are getting D-1 interest.

 

I don't think that jab is ever going away..lol

SK has 87 kids signed up for their freshman team this year. A good group of kids from South Kenton, Twenhofel, and Summit View coupled with a 14-1 season and you have a lot of interest filtered into your program. From what I have heard this will be one of the most talented classes ever to roll into SK.

 

Incredible numbers!

The real shame is that only 86 of them are getting D-1 interest.

 

Is the 87th at least going D2?

SK has 87 kids signed up for their freshman team this year. A good group of kids from South Kenton, Twenhofel, and Summit View coupled with a 14-1 season and you have a lot of interest filtered into your program. From what I have heard this will be one of the most talented classes ever to roll into SK.

That number is huge, good for SK, over the past decade it seems as though SK has transitioned from a basketball dominant school to, dare I say it, a football dominant school. They are poised to be the best team in NKY 6A for a while.

Is the 87th at least going D2?

 

Real question. What's the youngest that any NKY kid has received an offer from any level, D1 down to NAIA ?

I have no idea, I know they have made offers to 7th graders in Fastpitch Softball, but I think Football, Basketball are different. Not sure if they have to be of High School age or not?

Please tell me how having 87 kids come out for a freshman team cannot be an advantage over a school that might garner 40-45? I am just curious.

 

I heard the SK numbers are off the charts not just at the freshman level but all levels. Must be all that D-1 attention they get from the scouts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.