Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Carolina

Featured Replies

Has not won a NCAA Tournament game since 1973 when they had Alex English and Mike Dunleavy. That is hard to believe.

And they just lost to Missouri tonight. That's sad.

Kentucky broke their will.

I remember in 1997 they beat the Ron Mercer UK team both times in the regular season, including on Senior Day in Lexington.

 

Got a #2 seed in the tournament, I believe, and exited in the 1st Round.

Only made the tourney 8 times since 1971

4-9 record with 2 losses in 1971 tourney

Kentucky broke their will.

 

Or they just aren't very good.

I remember in 1997 they beat the Ron Mercer UK team both times in the regular season, including on Senior Day in Lexington.

 

Got a #2 seed in the tournament, I believe, and exited in the 1st Round.

 

I remember that I picked that game. For the rest of my life, I'll never forget Coppin State University.

I remember that I picked that game. For the rest of my life, I'll never forget Coppin State University.

 

Coppin State.

 

For some reason, I was thinking Richmond.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.