February 3, 201610 yr Tennessee goes on a 23-8 run to end the half. Kentucky 42 Tennessee 36 KY just stopped playing hard. Looks like the Auburn game.
February 3, 201610 yr I'm not sure that UK can win a FT shooting contest with the Vols. Too many fouls called both ways in this game for my tastes. It's not a foul every time someone gets a little contact in the lane...
February 3, 201610 yr Skal does have an official rebound He's pitiful. Weaker than 90 year old Betty White.
February 3, 201610 yr I'm not sure that UK can win a FT shooting contest with the Vols. Too many fouls called both ways in this game for my tastes. It's not a foul every time someone gets a little contact in the lane... I agree. Refs are calling little touch fouls. Almost half Tennessee's points are at the foul line.
February 3, 201610 yr How was that a foul on Briscoe? No way that should have ever been called. I have a bad feeling the Cats won't survive this home court.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.