Cumberland Valley Bowl who all is going?

After getting word from a poster on here the Ray Charger Classic will now have four games on Saturday I have decided to make the trip to Louisville and watch all of them. This left me with opening night free and in looking at the schedule I have decided to make my first trip to London and catch the Cumberland County Bowl both game. So who all from this site will be taking in games at North Laurel High School?

I have not missed a Cumberland Valley Bowl yet, but may have to miss it this season. I understand that Old Man (NL grounds person extraordiniare) will be really doing the field up nice for the event. If I miss it, I hope to catch it on WYMT.

I know that Boucher, Les and JimSchue will probably be there!

Great games on tap for this one with excellent story lines. Last year was the first time that both NL and SL won their game in the CVB on the same night.

South Laurel (with new coach Chappel) vs Covington Holmes (Jefferson & company) - Holmes lost to NL last year and would love to start their season off right with a win.

North Laurel (Asher & company) vs Johnson Central (Matney's Eagles without Blume and Music) - JCHS was in the same district as NL for 2 straight seasons and lost both times they played them. They also lost to SL last year in the CVB and you can bet they will be ready to give NL a 'run' on the Jags home field.

I have not missed a Cumberland Valley Bowl yet, but may have to miss it this season. I understand that Old Man (NL grounds person extraordiniare) will be really doing the field up nice for the event. If I miss it, I hope to catch it on WYMT.

I know that Boucher, Les and JimSchue will probably be there!

Great games on tap for this one with excellent story lines. Last year was the first time that both NL and SL won their game in the CVB on the same night.

South Laurel (with new coach Chappel) vs Covington Holmes (Jefferson & company) - Holmes lost to NL last year and would love to start their season off right with a win.

North Laurel (Asher & company) vs Johnson Central (Matney's Eagles without Blume and Music) - JCHS was in the same district as NL for 2 straight seasons and lost both times they played them. They also lost to SL last year in the CVB and you can bet they will be ready to give NL a 'run' on the Jags home field.

If you do catch it on tv if I send you a tape would you be able to record both games for me?

I'll be there, if anyone wants to meet up, just pm me, and We'll meet up.

I'll be working on Mountain Thunder to clear his calendar, and make the games as well.

BTW - I'm looking forward to seeing the new Jim Schue hairstyle.

I'll be working on Mountain Thunder to clear his calendar, and make the games as well.

I have seen Jim's new hair style. It actually looks pretty good. :thumb:

Sorry Boucher, there is probably no way I will be able to make the games.

Yeah, I've been wondering where you've been lately!

I think I've finally gotten used to it being shorter now, some six weeks after the fact.

I Will be there as well, if you would like to meet I'll be on top of the press box during the game filming for the dawgs. Before hand I will be setting up and and helping out the coaching staff on the field. Should be enjoyable, great hospitality last year at SL for our game against NL. Good luck to both the cardinals and dawgs as they meet up in the Cumberland Valley Bowl 2006, of course you know I will be pulling for Jefferson and the CVG Bulldogs to pull off the tuff road victory. We'll find out very soon my friends!:jump:

I Will be there as well, if you would like to meet I'll be on top of the press box during the game filming for the dawgs. Before hand I will be setting up and and helping out the coaching staff on the field. Should be enjoyable, great hospitality last year at SL for our game against NL. Good luck to both the cardinals and dawgs as they meet up in the Cumberland Valley Bowl 2006, of course you know I will be pulling for Jefferson and the CVG Bulldogs to pull off the tuff road victory. We'll find out very soon my friends!:jump:

I might be able to make the game but it's hard with work and everything. Doggy how did the Dawgs look in their scrimmage against Dayton today? have a recap?