Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, strange quiz :eyeonyou: :

Noam Chomsky: 99%

Eugene V. Debs 98%

McPapa 97%

Twotoplace 96%

Henry Wadsworth Schlongfellow (Trump) 26%

Natureboy Ric Flair 13%

Had to read a lot about that guy back in the day.

Just saw online where Anne Frank's stepsister compared Trump to Hitler. So, yes, some see a comparison.

Yeah, Trump is going to start a world war and systematically slaughter and torture tens of millions of people because they are Jewish or homosexuals or something else he doesn't like...

I am reading Killing Patton right now so the atrocities of Hitler and Stalin are very fresh on my mind. It really bothers me when people compare ANY US politician to those barbarians. Time has a way of making people forget just how cruel, ruthless and barbaric Hitler and Stalin were. You look foolish when you even try that comparison (I don't mean just you SF, I mean anyone who does it)...

Yeah, Trump is going to start a world war and systematically slaughter and torture tens of millions of people because they are Jewish or homosexuals or something else he doesn't like...

I am reading Killing Patton right now so the atrocities of Hitler and Stalin are very fresh on my mind. It really bothers me when people compare ANY US politician to those barbarians. Time has a way of making people forget just how cruel, ruthless and barbaric Hitler and Stalin were. You look foolish when you even try that comparison (I don't mean just you SF, I mean anyone who does it)...

I said some see the comparison. I didn't say I was that hyperbolic. Just meant there are people who know about WWII Germany that have raised the comparison.