Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 61 Simon Kenton 57 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Interesting. Maybe an "important but not necessary" moment.

 

Yeah not necessary moment, glad you could see that from the Finn last night.

Yeah not necessary moment, glad you could see that from the Finn last night. ��

 

No clue what you mean but I'm sure I took it as it was intended.

No clue what you mean but I'm sure I took it as it was intended.

 

What I mean is, how can you judge if it wasn't warrented if you weren't there.

What I mean is, how can you judge if it wasn't warrented if you weren't there.

 

I didn't judge anything. Based on one person's description of the stud player not getting back in the game for basically the entire second half even though subs were needed I theorized that MAYBE it was a teaching moment. MAYBE the coach was saying "you're very important but you're not necessary." We all need to learn that at some point, right?

 

It's certainly not a shot at the kid. Not many bigger fans of him than me.

 

Let me be clear though. I haven't talked to Coach Sullivan so I have no inside scoop as to why Sean didn't get back in. Pure speculation.

I didn't judge anything. Based on one person's description of the stud player not getting back in the game for basically the entire second half even though subs were needed I theorized that MAYBE it was a teaching moment. MAYBE the coach was saying "you're very important but you're not necessary." We all need to learn that at some point, right?

 

It's certainly not a shot at the kid. Not many bigger fans of him than me.

 

Let me be clear though. I haven't talked to Coach Sullivan so I have no inside scoop as to why Sean didn't get back in. Pure speculation.

 

I took your not necessary comment the wrong way.

 

Here is my SK take on it. The kid has way to many positive points to his game to let shooting dictate his effort and he did that last night. I believe he will be a better player down the stretch because of these types of moments

I took your not necessary comment the wrong way.

 

Here is my SK take on it. The kid has way to many positive points to his game to let shooting dictate his effort and he did that last night. I believe he will be a better player down the stretch because of these types of moments

 

Gotcha. That was my point IF that was Tim's thinking.

Regardless of foul trouble, SK has got to get JC more involved. They won't turn the corner without him becoming a go to shooter for SK. Great effort and well played game by SK, the talent is there to play with the good teams.

Regardless of foul trouble, SK has got to get JC more involved. They won't turn the corner without him becoming a go to shooter for SK. Great effort and well played game by SK, the talent is there to play with the good teams.

 

Totally 100% agree with this statement!

Regardless of foul trouble, SK has got to get JC more involved. They won't turn the corner without him becoming a go to shooter for SK. Great effort and well played game by SK, the talent is there to play with the good teams.

 

To me JC looks very frustrated. I have no idea what is going on but SK needs him to be the player he is capable of if they want to make a run at the 8th region title. The kid has a very versatile game and they need him filling the stat sheet in several catagories to make a good run.

I didn't judge anything. Based on one person's description of the stud player not getting back in the game for basically the entire second half even though subs were needed I theorized that MAYBE it was a teaching moment. MAYBE the coach was saying "you're very important but you're not necessary." We all need to learn that at some point, right?

 

It's certainly not a shot at the kid. Not many bigger fans of him than me.

 

Let me be clear though. I haven't talked to Coach Sullivan so I have no inside scoop as to why Sean didn't get back in. Pure speculation.

 

I was there to watch this thriller. A good game defensively by both teams. Cooper's Achilles Heel of not being able to rebound consistently hurt them in this game! As for Sean, he let a few misses get the best of them and had a little pouting fit and it went to the defensive end and he didn't block out and the guy rebounded and tipped in a miss. As soon as Coach Sullivan saw that he pulled him out and it DEFINITELY was a teaching moment!!!

To me JC looks very frustrated. I have no idea what is going on but SK needs him to be the player he is capable of if they want to make a run at the 8th region title. The kid has a very versatile game and they need him filling the stat sheet in several catagories to make a good run.

 

I too am surprised Hawkins is not putting more in the score book according to box scores. He is talented and with his size I would assume many put backs from this kid. Is he hurt? I know he was out last year for his knee, is he not the same player?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.