Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 60 Cooper 46

Featured Replies

Will the real 9th region leader please step up!

Great hoops season this year. Nice job Breds

 

I think there is as much balance this year as in the past few years, the quality of the teams just isn't as good. This is the case throughout the state, however, as there seems to be no dominate team like in the past. Should be wide open.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough to win on the Hill. I wish CCH and NCC still played home-and-home. High school ball in high school gyms.

 

But , hey, parking will be nice.

Tough to win on the Hill. I wish CCH and NCC still played home-and-home. High school ball in high school gyms.

 

But , hey, parking will be nice.

 

I agree

I was surprised, Cooper doesn't have any size. McNeil having to guard Weyer at times. I don't know how many rebounds Weyer had but it had to be close to 20.

I was surprised, Cooper doesn't have any size. McNeil having to guard Weyer at times. I don't know how many rebounds Weyer had but it had to be close to 20.

 

I'd say the same thing.

Cooper had no inside game last night. Tough to win shooting the three's all night. They did make a nice run at the end of the first half, but when the outside shots went cold in the second half, they could not stay with the Breds.

Didn't know you could ride the hip of the player running down the court making contact. NCC was allowed a lot more physical contact than Cooper was. I'm not against a little contact but call it fairly at least.

 

He didn't get out of control, was usually asking for clarification. Did he get heated a few times? Yes but when you see contact not called one way but the other, coaches tend to defend their team. I've seen the coach from St Henry chew into an official longer than what should be allowed and slam his hands into a chair but get no T. I have yet to see Coach Sully get that crazy.

 

Newcath was in legal guarding position. They were not on Cooper's hips - rather in front of the ball. I thought officials were consistent

Tough to win on the Hill. I wish CCH and NCC still played home-and-home. High school ball in high school gyms.

 

But , hey, parking will be nice.

 

Ice skate rentals will be down as well

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.