January 6, 201610 yr I really did not know where to post this. Craziest thing I have seen in awhile. Warning not so good language. What would you have done? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_eABuckA8
January 6, 201610 yr The responsible side of me says to turn this into a lawsuit and have everyone arrested for the numerous illegal activities shown on camera, as well as whatever illegal substances are found when the police get a search warrant, and have their property seized by the county. The not so responsible side of we says to burn their house down.
January 6, 201610 yr Wow..........white trash at its finest. I guess the uniform of the white trash brigade is the no shirt/skins look.
January 6, 201610 yr Couldn't listen to it yet as I am at work, but from the video clips, this is gonna be a classic watch.
January 6, 201610 yr I can't wait to watch this with volume. Why did it take so long to call the police?
January 6, 201610 yr I would not want to have these people as neighbors, and that includes the people who had the cameras! They are responsible in part of what went on there by not calling the authorities. With the time stamp, these activities went on way too long.
January 7, 201610 yr I would not want to have these people as neighbors, and that includes the people who had the cameras! They are responsible in part of what went on there by not calling the authorities. With the time stamp, these activities went on way too long. They might have feared perhaps that if they had reported them it could've backfired on them if the trashy neighbors had found out and turned around and made their lives more of a living hell than it already was.
January 7, 201610 yr ^ we hear that from people all the time complaining about crime, no one wants to call the law, at some point they have to consider their own safety if this is allowed to continue. Also, positing in on social media isn't the best thing to do, I don't care where moved to.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.