Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County 59 Boyle County 47

Featured Replies

I don't care who shoots it as long as we win.

 

My man PP92 is right on!!

NOBODY on Boyle's team should have more shot attempt than Colton Elkins!

 

Not sure he should have the most shots, but I do believe he needs touches at the block. If Boyle can feed the post it will force the defense into a double team most of the time. Play your cards right and find the open man, and they all live happily ever after.

It is my understanding he was still under the weather, and had a couple of stints when he sat out. And when you are down late, you have guys shooting alot of 3's. He does need as many touches as he can. But some games dictate things differently. Like being out of the game for 10 mins etc.

Pulaski County is ranked higher in the region than Boyle County so I don't think it qualifies as an upset.
Thanks , just trying to figure out some of the team , that I don't get to see play.
  • Author
Thanks , just trying to figure out some of the team , that I don't get to see play.

 

No problem. I was upset after the game if that counts. :lol2:

No problem. I was upset after the game if that counts. :lol2:
It counts with me, I also take them hard... Your not the only one. I think its just in some peoples blood,
  • Author
It counts with me, I also take them hard... Your not the only one. I think its just in some peoples blood,

 

You should see my buddy, Irton. I thought I hated losing until I met him. Now that cat, he DESPISES everything about losing. :lol2: :lol2:

You should see my buddy, Irton. I thought I hated losing until I met him. Now that cat, he DESPISES everything about losing. :lol2: :lol2:

 

LOL

You should see my buddy, Irton. I thought I hated losing until I met him. Now that cat, he DESPISES everything about losing. :lol2: :lol2:

 

He is also the hands on favorite to be the first Rebel parent to get thrown out of the gym!:taz:

  • Author
He is also the hands on favorite to be the first Rebel parent to get thrown out of the gym!:taz:

 

Or the first to get someone else thrown out for something he said. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

"I'm from Middlesboro. I don't even care about this game." :lol2: :lol2:

Or the first to get someone else thrown out for something he said. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

"I'm from Middlesboro. I don't even care about this game." :lol2: :lol2:

 

I need to meet this clown! He sounds like somebody I know. I love a enthusiastic fan like that.…"Go Rebels" as he would say

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.