Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dexter Manley Makes Racist Joke on Live Television

Featured Replies

Dexter Manley made one of the dumbest, most inappropriate jokes I've ever heard on national television earlier today. I'm dumbfounded that anyone would be so stupid.

 

I'm not sure if I can post exactly what he said on here but I'll post the video if it's ok with a mod.

  • Author
*heads to Twitter

 

Easy to find on Twitter...perhaps the dumbest statement I've ever heard on television. I don't know much about Dexter Manley but wow.

Look on the bright side.....at least we know it was an original attempt at humor and not something he read off of the TelePrompTer.

 

 

#tookitthere

  • Author
I can't believe he said that. :lol2: :lol2:

 

So nonchalant to. He just threw it out there like it was nothing.

This is one of those moments where it is funny when a black dude says it but if a white dude said it there would be over the top outrage. Unfortunately, I would not expect Dexter Manley to be a person who would comprehend why he can't say that on national television. That's a barroom joke. Not a national television joke. Totally inappropriate but like I said I would not expect him to know any better. One of the more tragic tales of an athlete not being educated properly because of the desire to win with his talents.

 

Why the hell is he even on television? Seriously? Who hired him?

So nonchalant to. He just threw it out there like it was nothing.

 

This is one of those moments where you feel bad calling someone dumb because he truly is dumb.

  • Author

I love the look on the other guy's face lol

Some might not agree but, my take.........He made a joke, big deal. Should he have said that on TV, probably NOT.

 

Some people are way too sensitive, and I'm not saying Wireman or PP92.

Are you all too young to remember Dexter when he played for the Redskins?

 

He was passed all the way through College and the guy couldn't read. He has never been a bulb that had too many watts to shine with.

 

Couple that with his drug issues in the 80's he was a super player but his setbacks and demons were huge back in the day.

Are you all too young to remember Dexter when he played for the Redskins?

 

He was passed all the way through College and the guy couldn't read. He has never been a bulb that had too many watts to shine with.

 

Couple that with his drug issues in the 80's he was a super player but his setbacks and demons were huge back in the day.

 

I remember him clearly. I still remember when it came out that he couldn't read while playing in the NFL.

For the record, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Yes, PP, if a white guy had said that he would be updating his resume.

 

Additionally, that jacket is tight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.