Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Ole Miss. Updates

Featured Replies

Well Cardinal fans, UK has a new best half of the year.

 

Indeed.

Very nice.

 

But I'll bet Hatz can do it better.

 

Imagine the anthem being sang by John Belushi imitating Joe Cocker.

Imagine the anthem being sang by John Belushi imitating Joe Cocker.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I love the energy they are playing with. I also watch the bench alot. Last two game the bench has really been "supportive" I love to see this.

Hawkins' injury didn't look good at all. I hope it's nothing serious

I'm not sure Ole Miss is as bad as they looked in first half. UK playing at the top level right now.

  • Author
Hawkins' injury didn't look good at all. I hope it's nothing serious

 

On TV I thought at first it was his knee but on the replay its an ankle I hope it's just turned and not broke.

Have you heard anything Wireman?

I like Moody but this half he has been all about getting his average.

  • Author

78-54 Cats with 3:45 to play. Looks like discount at Fan Outfitters tomorrow. lol

Have you heard anything Wireman?

 

Nothing yet. Should have update shortly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.