Michigan 41 Florida 7

swamprat

Citrus Bowl

I expected the Gators to struggle on offense, but their defense looked pedestrian.

I got to know Vernon Hargreaves, Jr. some when he was an assistant at USF on the Holtz staff. Met III a couple of times and he seemed like a good kid. It was hard watching III's NFL stock take a nose dive, today. Michigan targeted him all afternoon. Whether it was Michigan or himself, he just looked bad.

Message for Michigan Fan. YOU PEOPLE HAVE LOST YOUR MINDS! GET OFF OF I-4' date=' BEFORE SOMEBODY GETS KILLED!!!! No way would I be on I-75 anytime tomorrow or Sunday. Wow!!![/quote']

I'm lost here. What's going on?

I'm lost here. What's going on?

We were in Apopka (north east of Orlando) at the son's home watching the game. Had to share the road (I-4) back to Tampa with some of these ... people. The vehicles doing the strange stuff (braking for no reason, cutting me off, ..., etc.) had Michigan plates on them, so I'm assuming they were heading to Gulf Beaches before going north tomorrow or Sunday (on I-75). It was either that or retirees heading back to Sarasota and all points south.

I wonder what the Florida Turnpike looked like?