Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Ole Miss. Thoughts and Predictions

Ole Miss. @ Kentucky 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Ole Miss. @ Kentucky

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Ole Miss.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What's everyone's thoughts on the Cats SEC opener with Ole Miss. tomorrow? I look for the Cats to have a double digit win.

Moody goes off in Rupp again.

 

Ole Miss 82

 

Kentucky 78

I predict Moody gets 30 & Saiz gets about 15 rebounds, but UK manages to pull out a 4 point win.

Kentucky 77-65.

I was going to go but have to work now. I'm hoping to get home before tip.

 

I think Ole Miss wins last year, if Moody doesn't cramp up.

I look for the Cats to come out of "camp Cal" showing a lot of improvement. Certainly won't be where they need to be but imo will tired of beating up on each other w/ some 2 a days, maybe a 3 a day thrown on with no limits on practice times. They will come out looking for a different color jersey to beat. (at least I hope that will be the case).

Kentucky by 12.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.