Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 73 Bracken County 57

Featured Replies

  • Author

Chase Porter leads the Lions with 26 points & 8 rebounds.

AndOneDad

user-online.png

Registered User

Join DateMar 10

LocationAugusta, KY

Posts850

 

 

 

Polar Bears should be cutting the nets Wednesday by 9:00 PM

 

  • Or not

 

  • Author

Austin Crawford had 24 points & 9 rebounds for Bracken. Jacob Hamilton also had 24 for the Polar Bears.

 

Rest of the team scored 9 points.

Crawford 24 pts, 9 reb

Hamilton 24 pts, 2 reb

Williams 3 pts

Bravard 2 pts, 2 reb

Jones 2 pts, 7 reb

Lippert 2 pts, 4 reb

Good win for Elliott County.

  • Author

Elliott will get the Newport/Harrison County winner tomorrow; Bracken will get the Newport/Harrison County loser.

Better popcorn than the Fieldhouse

 

Silver lining, at least.:thumb:

 

I did say earlier that any of the four teams in the upper bracket could make it to the championship game.

Elliott will get the Newport/Harrison County winner tomorrow; Bracken will get the Newport/Harrison County loser.

 

That should be a good game. Who do you guys have winning that one?

  • Author
That should be a good game. Who do you guys have winning that one?

 

Hard to tell. I wouldn't be surprised either way, but if forced to guess, I'd say Newport.

Hard to tell. I wouldn't be surprised either way, but if forced to guess, I'd say Newport.

 

Agree. Snapp, Mullins and those guys will be hard to stop.

  • Author
Agree. Snapp, Mullins and those guys will be hard to stop.

 

I haven't seen them this year, but I know they're pretty solid.

AndOneDad

user-online.png

Registered User

Join DateMar 10

LocationAugusta, KY

Posts850

 

 

 

Polar Bears should be cutting the nets Wednesday by 9:00 PM

 

  • Or not

 

 

 

You didn't think he was serious, did you?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.