Latest Reuters Polling Explorer Poll

Which not only is puzzling, but also why the GOP is now working to derail him at the convention.

The GOP "establishment" HATES Trump, and it also hated Reagan. I'm not comparing Trump to Reagan, but there is a corrolation. Although Trump isn't exactly considered a Conservative, he has been campaigning as one. The GOP establishment types have always had a problem with Conservatism.

The Establishment attempted to derail the Bevin campaign until they realized he could actually win. The Republican Governors Association finally caved and began to back and fund him in early fall. Will the same happen nationally if Trump actually stays in front? If the GOP gives us another John McCain/Mitt Romney, Hillary wins due to Conservative voter apathy.

The GOP "establishment" HATES Trump, and it also hated Reagan. I'm not comparing Trump to Reagan, but there is a corrolation. Although Trump isn't exactly considered a Conservative, he has been campaigning as one. The GOP establishment types have always had a problem with Conservatism.

I've always used the Rand Paul comparison with REagan. It will take a few election cycles like it did Reagan to win over the party.