Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Courier-Journal article on former UC coach cheating

Featured Replies

Wow!!!

Basketball is a dirty business. Nothing surprising here.

I guarantee every word is true and the entire business is even worse today.

  • Author
Basketball is a dirty business. Nothing surprising here.

 

Really? So every school has coaches who take tests for players, buy brand-new refrigerators and TVs for their families, arrange for players to flunk out? If you are right, college sports ought to be outlawed.

Really? So every school has coaches who take tests for players, buy brand-new refrigerators and TVs for their families, arrange for players to flunk out? If you are right, college sports ought to be outlawed.

 

Did I say every coach has guys who do these things? I promise you that I know for a fact that basketball is a dirty, dirty business. If I told half of what I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears...

  • Author
Did I say every coach has guys who do these things? I promise you that I know for a fact that basketball is a dirty, dirty business. If I told half of what I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears...

 

Then tell us, please? Anyone can say they know something. Let's hear the facts.

Then tell us, please? Anyone can say they know something. Let's hear the facts.

 

Um, that's not happening.

Of course not.

 

I don't need to prove anything to you. Those who know me know I'm telling the truth.

  • Author
I don't need to prove anything to you. Those who know me know I'm telling the truth.

 

Why the silence, then? You protecting the cheaters?

Why the silence, then? You protecting the cheaters?

 

Confucius say "man who talk, know nothing."

I guarantee every word is true and the entire business is even worse today.

 

I'm sure a lot of dirty stuff still goes on but I doubt it's as bad as a couple decades ago or further back.

 

It's to big of a business , social media , 24 hour news cycles. A lot of the stuff schools got away with in years past would be much harder to do today.

Happened way too long ago for me to care.

 

This.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.