Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 90 Taylor County 81

Featured Replies

Balanced attack powers Central to win. Devin Firman with 26. Central had 4 players in double figures and 2 others with 9. David Sloan was best player on the floor. Had 42. Was unconscious. Goodin with 27.

Central was 14/28 from 3.

What do you say to your team when your two stars account for almost 70 points and you lose. Do you focus on the other players inability to help out by scoring more themselves or do you focus on the team lack of defense? TC is missing that one guy who can help in the scoring. I hear the Bowling Green transfer may be cleared Monday which could turn things around.

I'm

What do you say to your team when your two stars account for almost 70 points and you lose. Do you focus on the other players inability to help out by scoring more themselves or do you focus on the team lack of defense? TC is missing that one guy who can help in the scoring. I hear the Bowling Green transfer may be cleared Monday which could turn things around.

 

Edited.

 

PP has me face palming myself for that mistake!

What do you say to your team when your two stars account for almost 70 points and you lose. Do you focus on the other players inability to help out by scoring more themselves or do you focus on the team lack of defense? TC is missing that one guy who can help in the scoring. I hear the Bowling Green transfer may be cleared Monday which could turn things around.

 

Who is the BG transfer?

That's a fast recovery from a fractured arm.

 

Booker transferred to Taylor County?

  • Author
Booker transferred to Taylor County?

 

I think the kid went to Warren Central. I think they said he's about 6'5". Averaged like 16 and like 7 or 8 boards.

Booker transferred to Taylor County?

 

Lol!!! He means from Bowling Green..... Dylan Gains transferred from Warren East High school in Bowling Green.

Lol!!! He means from Bowling Green..... Dylan Gains transferred from Warren East High school in Bowling Green.

 

Ahhhhh okay. Mannnnn, folks is playing with my emotions. :lol2: :lol2:

I'm

 

Edited.

 

PP has me face palming myself for that mistake!

 

I was over here sweating bullets. :lol2:

I think the kid went to Warren Central. I think they said he's about 6'5". Averaged like 16 and like 7 or 8 boards.

 

if it is Gaines, he's a very good player.

if it is Gaines, he's a very good player.

 

Yes, he was on the Taylor County bench in street clothes so that is who I was talking about. I just overheard some kids from the school say he was waiting to hear something and could play Monday at the KOB. I did mean he used to live in BG, not the school itself. lol I made PP sweat

Heard today that warren east appealed his transfer and that he won't be eligible until the district at the earliest! Can he still practice with the team while waiting to be cleared??

Heard today that warren east appealed his transfer and that he won't be eligible until the district at the earliest! Can he still practice with the team while waiting to be cleared??

 

Why did they appeal? Did the kid move?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.