December 19, 201510 yr Cats getting out hustled and muscled down 31 to 23 with 2 min left in the first half. The Buckeyes are shooting pretty well and the refs are letting them play and that is not good for the Cats. We just play so soft and weak.
December 19, 201510 yr Cats getting out hustled and muscled down 31 to 23 with 2 min left in the first half. The Buckeyes are shooting pretty well and the refs are letting them play and that is not good for the Cats. We just play so soft and weak. We ARE soft and weak!
December 19, 201510 yr Skal struggles every game, Poythress can't hit anything but a dunk, and Murray just can't shoot. This UK team is not the 4th. best in the nation!
December 19, 201510 yr I've seen enough! Me and the wife are going out to eat and beat he mad rush to the restaurants.
December 19, 201510 yr I am not sure how Cal can justify Briscoe's minutes. He can't even shoot a free throw, much less a 3 pointer. He plays good D, but this team is so offensively challenged, I am not sure how much longer they can go with him. I just can't believe a guard can be that bad at shooting a free throw? Kind of surprised Willis has not been given any time this game.
December 19, 201510 yr Well I think it's safe to say that this is not a better offensive team than last year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.