Mountain Lions are coming for spindoc

formerkywrestler

My fave part:

Instead, the DNR urges people to stand and face and animal, make eye contact and try to appear as large as possible. If confronted by a mountain lion, a person should wave their arms slowly and speak firmly in a loud voice, Bloom said.

My fave part:

Instead, the DNR urges people to stand and face and animal, make eye contact and try to appear as large as possible. If confronted by a mountain lion, a person should wave their arms slowly and speak firmly in a loud voice, Bloom said.

Yes! because that's exactly what I want to do. Intimidate a cat that can kill me. Kind of like playing dead if a bear attacks.

My fave part:

Sounds like a mountain lion wrote that. "Then I told them, act as large as possible and wave your arms. Then I told him to do the hokey pokey. It was the funniest thing I have seen before I ate him."