December 10, 201510 yr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSU0WjjoIrg&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop Has to be the most polite QB in the league.
December 10, 201510 yr I will be honest, I didnt expect him to make the transition to the pro game this early. 2-3 years down the road the AFC South will have some star QB's.
December 11, 201510 yr I will be honest, I didnt expect him to make the transition to the pro game this early. 2-3 years down the road the AFC South will have some star QB's. Somebody forgot to tell the Texans that was the move...
December 11, 201510 yr It's hard not to like him. Agree. He's pretty even keel, not too high not too low. Keeps it in perspective, at least in this video.
December 11, 201510 yr He has star written all over him... Mariota and Winston have had very impressive rookie seasons IMO.
December 11, 201510 yr Those two will be measured against each other forever. Both are very likeable during interviews but Mariotta seems very genuine while Winston will always have that FSU baggage to tote.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.