Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JJ Ogbogu LexCath WR Highlights

Featured Replies

The last two seasons he worked his butt off. His contributions will be missed. Thank you Joseph.

JJ is a special talent and a really dangerous threat on every play.

 

Does he have any college offers?

Best receiver I have seen in person in a long time. Watching that hook and ladder again just hurts. Whatever college gets this young man will be getting a heck of an athlete. Best of luck to JJ and his future!

  • Author
The last two seasons he worked his butt off. His contributions will be missed. Thank you Joseph.

Improved so much from his freshman year to now its ridiculous. Also helps to be naturally gifted enough to windmill dunk at 6'1. Crazy hops.

  • Author
JJ is a special talent and a really dangerous threat on every play.

 

Does he have any college offers?

 

I'm not aware of any right now but will update if that changes or new information becomes available to me.

I'm not aware of any right now but will update if that changes or new information becomes available to me.

IMO he will fit in well with a team from MAC conference.

IMO he will fit in well with a team from MAC conference.

 

I agree.

 

The other comparison I saw is he is the kind of guy that Kentucky doesn't offer...then he goes to WKU and when UK plays WKU he goes for like 8 catches for 92 yards and a TD on them

I haven't seen the kid in person but a lot of those highlights to me show his ability to run with the ball. He looks like he would be a good return man especially punt return.

 

But he is going to see A LOT better coverage in college than what was in that video. If I were him I would add some shots of him making some contested catches because as of now I'm not convinced how great his receiving ability actually is more just his ability to find creases in the short passing game. I'll give it to him that he is quick though.

I haven't seen the kid in person but a lot of those highlights to me show his ability to run with the ball. He looks like he would be a good return man especially punt return.

 

But he is going to see A LOT better coverage in college than what was in that video. If I were him I would add some shots of him making some contested catches because as of now I'm not convinced how great his receiving ability actually is more just his ability to find creases in the short passing game. I'll give it to him that he is quick though.

Contested? Not sure Sir if you watch the entire highlights, but there were several contested catch. Some he blew by the one on one coverage. Please refer back to these highlights 32 sec, 57 sec, 1:50, 3:41, 3:54, 5:13, 5:55, 6:08, 7:04. I understand you are entitle to your opinion, but if you refer back to those highlights you might have a little 2nd thoughts. Just saying.

Contested? Not sure Sir if you watch the entire highlights, but there were several contested catch. Some he blew by the one on one coverage. Please refer back to these highlights 32 sec, 57 sec, 1:50, 3:41, 3:54, 5:13, 5:55, 6:08, 7:04. I understand you are entitle to your opinion, but if you refer back to those highlights you might have a little 2nd thoughts. Just saying.

 

Youre not understanding what I mean by contested clearly. Contested means he has to fight a defender in the air for the ball. There were one or two but most of the time he just beats bad 1-1 coverage and catches the ball wide open in the middle of the field. I would like to see how he does against a physical corner who can play with him stride for stride is all. See how physical he is and how strong his hands are.

 

I'm not taking away from him or trying to bash by any means just pointing out that there were not many of those types of plays in the highlights. Can he win against good coverage or even double coverage because he will see that at the next level.

  • Author
Youre not understanding what I mean by contested clearly. Contested means he has to fight a defender in the air for the ball. There were one or two but most of the time he just beats bad 1-1 coverage and catches the ball wide open in the middle of the field. I would like to see how he does against a physical corner who can play with him stride for stride is all. See how physical he is and how strong his hands are.

 

I'm not taking away from him or trying to bash by any means just pointing out that there were not many of those types of plays in the highlights. Can he win against good coverage or even double coverage because he will see that at the next level.

 

Its probably a better sign that he is blowing past the average Kentucky high school kid than those players making him make a contested catch IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.