Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are the benefits of joining the NRA?

Featured Replies

:lol2: Hilarious!

 

But! Believe it or not, I'm not an NRA member.

 

But you're still having the Christmas party? Correct?

I'll voluntarily sign up for "watch lists" if thats what it takes to keep my guns. If someone wants to spend all day watching me, they must live a very boring life.

 

And you'll be one of the first people they go too to take your weapons since they know you got them.

Free admission to the NRA convention.

 

2500 in firearm insurance.

 

5000 in life insurance.

 

Discounts programs for cars, hotels.

 

Police families get 25,000 payout if a LE member is killed in duty.

 

Did the 1k get bumped up to 2500 per firearm recently or is it now 2500 total, rather than per firearm? The last paperwork i had seen on that I swear it said 1k per firearm. Maybe I misread it or it has changed. Or maybe I'm losing my mind.

 

Also, my life insurance is 10k through the NRA, just found the paperwork on that. But its accidental life insurance.

And you'll be one of the first people they go too to take your weapons since they know you got them.

 

They would know I had them whether I was an NRA member or not, they are all registered under my name.

Did the 1k get bumped up to 2500 per firearm recently or is it now 2500 total' date=' rather than per firearm? The last paperwork i had seen on that I swear it said 1k per firearm. Maybe I misread it or it has changed. Or maybe I'm losing my mind. Also, my life insurance is 10k through the NRA, just found the paperwork on that. But its accidental life insurance.[/quote']

 

2500 in total firearms is for an annual member as is the 5000 in insurance.

But you're still having the Christmas party? Correct?

 

:lol2:

 

Yeah, but the location has been moved....to your house. :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.