Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can an Agnostic Still Get Chills During a Church Service? I did.

Featured Replies

I actually attend two different churches, one medium the other large.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I actually attend two different churches, one medium the other large.

 

I see. The church I grew up in was/is a fairly large one. Before the church split about 15 years ago, it wasn't unusual to have 1200 or more in Sunday school. It's half that or less now. Most of the other churches I have attended have been small, country churches, probably 200 or less on Sunday morning, sometimes much less.

That woman has an awesome voice. I'm not a huge fan of the hard rock section, but it definitely could add another level of emotion for those who do like it. It makes the softer parts even more reflective.

Thanks for sharing.

  • Author
That woman has an awesome voice. I'm not a huge fan of the hard rock section, but it definitely could add another level of emotion for those who do like it. It makes the softer parts even more reflective.

Thanks for sharing.

 

 

You are very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to watch.

Anything wrong with a person skeptical of religion going to church every now and then?

The bolded. Nothing wrong with being skeptical of religion. But I feel like you go out of your way to mock believers. Being skeptical and mocking are 2 entirely different things. Just my opinion.

 

By all means, listen to the powerful Christian music. Turn up the volume and let it move your soul.

 

Merry Christmas!

The bolded. Nothing wrong with being skeptical of religion. But I feel like you go out of your way to mock believers. Being skeptical and mocking are 2 entirely different things. Just my opinion.

 

By all means, listen to the powerful Christian music. Turn up the volume and let it move your soul.

 

Merry Christmas!

 

Science Friction is a man under the conviction of God. He is searching. He has a good heart, I can tell and very smart. I enjoy his posts most of the time and banter with him. God is sending him messenger after messenger. Dont you love it when I talk about you Science like you cant see it. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.