Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 2015-16

Featured Replies

I would call a less than .500 season struggling. And if we had girls that don't play much play and still won by 30, that's even worse. And one of our top players didn't play at all.

 

And what region had the State Champs ? You might want to look at who you play on that one.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what region had the State Champs ? You might want to look at who you play on that one.

 

You didn't play 31 games against the state champ.

You didn't play 31 games against the state champ.

 

Did you play any ? We played them 3 different times with a tough little schedule . All I'm saying is well be fine. I would be worried about your team and getting knocked off by Scott in the finals. :thumb:

Did you play any ? We played them 3 different times with a tough little schedule . All I'm saying is well be fine. I would be worried about your team and getting knocked off by Scott in the finals. :thumb:

 

I think we'll be fine. We beat Scott by 21 in the district finals last season and they lose 2 starters. So I wouldn't worry too much about our team.

I think we'll be fine. We beat Scott by 21 in the district finals last season and they lose 2 starters. So I wouldn't worry too much about our team.

I would be. I know your team and know their team. Sorry I'll go with Scott on this one. Good Luck this year !:D

Edited by Red Heat
spelling

I would be. I know your team and know their team. Sorry I'll go with Scott on this one. Good Luck this year !:D

 

That's cool. What is your reasoning?

Didn't St Henry already scrimmage? How did they do?

I know 6 or 7 played AAU together thru the years. Should be a fun year to watch this Team grow together ! They have a lot of good talent and depth to run with anyone I think this year.

 

I'm not doubting whether St Henry can reload and be better. But I'm curious what AAU team/program did all these girls play for this summer? None of the names listed in the first post sound familiar...did they all play together somewhere?

Last season playing my Lady Camels they lost by 30 without Neace. CC was also without their best player.

 

???

Edited by FishDaddy

I'm not doubting whether St Henry can reload and be better. But I'm curious what AAU team/program did all these girls play for this summer? None of the names listed in the first post sound familiar...did they all play together somewhere?

 

Is the majority of this group the old IHM group without the Libby girl ? Sophomores now.

Is the majority of this group the old IHM group without the Libby girl ? Sophomores now.

 

I think they have 4 or 5 from IHM. Maybe more.

So does nobody know how they did?

I think they have 4 or 5 from IHM. Maybe more.

 

IHM is an AAU team? Any answer to who they played for this summer or even last summer?

IHM is an AAU team? Any answer to who they played for this summer or even last summer?

 

Most of them played for Legacy , I believe 7 or 8 did at different age levels.

IHM is an AAU team? Any answer to who they played for this summer or even last summer?

IHM is a school. Immaculate Heart of Mary. The 2013-2014 8th grade girls had a great season and now several of them play at St Henry. (Kosco, Cline, Landry, and Handorf .)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.