Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia 107 NKU 61

Featured Replies

WOW, What happened here ?

WOW' date=' What happened here ?[/quote']

 

The expected happened.

Pretty much exactly what should be expected. Why is everyone surprised?

I feel like there are some folks who still haven't adjusted to NKU playing D-I ball against some supremely talented teams. This is the big time now. Very tough for teams on NKU's level to compete in games against teams like the 'Neers.

Am I remembering correctly that James Bolden is out this year for WVU because of an injury?

Am I remembering correctly that James Bolden is out this year for WVU because of an injury?

 

Yes

I was at game, NKU guards just could not handle Press Virginia. NKU had 19 turnovers in first half. They played a lot better in the second half, in fact half way thru they had out scored WV by 5. WV is a very good team, if there's 22 teams better than them, some of them are in the NBA. Much better shooting team than last year, big and very quick. Huggins pressed NKU the entire game. I think that's just how they play.

Pretty much exactly what should be expected. Why is everyone surprised?

 

Because they didn't lose to KY, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Purdue or WV last year that badly over the last couple of years.

Because they didn't lose to KY, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Purdue or WV last year that badly over the last couple of years.

 

This isn't the same team from the last few years. And they only scored 31 points at Wisconsin. I was there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.