NJIT at Kentucky Saturday Night

UKfan1977

The wallet schedule I have just says Sec Network. But as of now it's not listed on the TV guide for Saturday, its showing the BYU@Mizzou game instead. I imagine before its all said and done it could land on the sec alternate channel though. Otherwise it looks like I'll be watching it on a roku.

The wallet schedule I have just says Sec Network. But as of now it's not listed on the TV guide for Saturday, its showing the BYU@Mizzou game instead. I imagine before its all said and done it could land on the sec alternate channel though. Otherwise it looks like I'll be watching it on a roku.

It's on the alternate channel.

In case you haven't heard, this game was moved to 8pm.

I had heard, but the scheduled sec network game running during that time frame was BYU@Mizzou. I figured it would land on the alternate network though and Clyde confirmed it will. So problem solved for the OP.

Thanks for the thread and info posted, I had been trying to find a listing on it. I was afraid that it might be an internet game. As for my opinion of no one picking it up, televise the #2 team in the nation .....Well :poop:.

Do you have any devices like Roku that has the WatchESPN app so that you can watch it on your TV?