Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NJIT at Kentucky Saturday Night

Featured Replies

Is this one on TV? I have looked but thought I might be missing something.

The wallet schedule I have just says Sec Network. But as of now it's not listed on the TV guide for Saturday, its showing the BYU@Mizzou game instead. I imagine before its all said and done it could land on the sec alternate channel though. Otherwise it looks like I'll be watching it on a roku.

In case you haven't heard, this game was moved to 8pm.

The wallet schedule I have just says Sec Network. But as of now it's not listed on the TV guide for Saturday, its showing the BYU@Mizzou game instead. I imagine before its all said and done it could land on the sec alternate channel though. Otherwise it looks like I'll be watching it on a roku.

 

It's on the alternate channel.

In case you haven't heard, this game was moved to 8pm.

 

I had heard, but the scheduled sec network game running during that time frame was BYU@Mizzou. I figured it would land on the alternate network though and Clyde confirmed it will. So problem solved for the OP.

Thanks for the thread and info posted, I had been trying to find a listing on it. I was afraid that it might be an internet game. As for my opinion of no one picking it up, televise the #2 team in the nation .....Well :poop:.

Thanks for the thread and info posted, I had been trying to find a listing on it. I was afraid that it might be an internet game. As for my opinion of no one picking it up, televise the #2 team in the nation .....Well :poop:.

 

Do you have any devices like Roku that has the WatchESPN app so that you can watch it on your TV?

Do you have any devices like Roku that has the WatchESPN app so that you can watch it on your TV?

No. oh well, I think that I'll live. Besides, Duke is coming up on Tuesday.

No. oh well, I think that I'll live. Besides, Duke is coming up on Tuesday.

 

If you would like a roku stick to borrow let me know.

I was really hoping the numbers wouldn't be great for these internet games. Didn't want them to start putting more on there in the future.

 

On KSR today, they made it sound like ESPN was thrilled with the numbers it pulled.

I was really hoping the numbers wouldn't be great for these internet games. Didn't want them to start putting more on there in the future.

 

I agree, hope that they have lousy numbers / response.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.