Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren Central Sideline Incident

Featured Replies

What was this all about? Could have got bad in the first half of an important game.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave you an answer in the game thread. I don't know who you think is going to tell you more. What you or whoever thought you saw - it's not what you/they thought. Parents down for a different reason. Read between the lines from available information and you'll guess as to what it was about.

It was bad. Don't know what happened but it was heated and not a joking matt2

That is only business of the Central family. All others should tend to their own house.

It was in public so it is public

 

Well then go ask the Warren Central coaches if anything happened. I highly doubt that anyone close to the situation is going to tell you or say anything about it publicly. Soooooooo........happy hunting.

So nothing happened, or is no one willing to spill the beans? Honestly as an outsider I have no idea. But since there is a thread in it, I'm curious. Anyone care to fill me in?

  • Author

Must be bad as I can get no one to tell the real story but it was very hot there and some parent was very mad and the coaches were not taking their mouths. That all I know as I was pretty close but could not find out what they were mad about but it was no joking matter

So nothing happened, or is no one willing to spill the beans? Honestly as an outsider I have no idea. But since there is a thread in it, I'm curious. Anyone care to fill me in?

 

Nope. It's a situation that someone who had no clue what was going on made a tweet about. It's actually one of the most overblown stories I have heard in quite sometime.

Must be bad as I can get no one to tell the real story but it was very hot there and some parent was very mad and the coaches were not taking their mouths. That all I know as I was pretty close but could not find out what they were mad about but it was no joking matter

 

So you were close to the situation but you don't know who was saying what to who about what?

 

That's weird.

 

#fishingexpedition

Nope. It's a situation that someone who had no clue what was going on made a tweet about. It's actually one of the most overblown stories I have heard in quite sometime.

 

Understandable. I was just curious. Sounds like if there is no substance to this it may be a good idea to close the thread.

Understandable. I was just curious. Sounds like if there is no substance to this it may be a good idea to close the thread.

 

Agreed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.