Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren Central Sideline Incident

Featured Replies

Might have something to do about the starting QB getting pulled and his family was not happy and expressed their concerns to the staff?

 

Nice try. The QB's family has been extremely supportive of not only the staff at Warren Central but the entire school. You won't find a more supportive family of all things Warren Central. That's why I think it is a shame folks are fishing and looking for details on a situation that has nothing to do with any of us. It was dealt with and handled and folks have moved on in lockstep. No one was hurt. No cops were involved. From all that I have gathered this is a huge non story started from a tweet that was 100% wrong. Shameful.

 

I am hearing what the game guy is hearing which is opposite of PP92. Also, what I have heard runs right along with what DragonFire has mentioned in both threads about it.

 

I was told the QB has been unhappy with some coaching decisions for a while and made his feelings known. The coaches spoke to the QB about it, the QB started up again this past Friday night so the coaches benched him. This brought the upset parents out of the stands.

 

If any of this is wrong please feel free to correct it here in the thread or you can PM me or email me at: [email protected]

  • Replies 35
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am hearing what the game guy is hearing which is opposite of PP92. Also, what I have heard runs right along with what DragonFire has mentioned in both threads about it.

 

I was told the QB has been unhappy with some coaching decisions for a while and made his feelings known. The coaches spoke to the QB about it, the QB started up again this past Friday night so the coaches benched him. This brought the upset parents out of the stands.

 

If any of this is wrong please feel free to correct it here in the thread or you can PM me or email me at: [email protected]

 

I was told from people who were actually there that the parents went to calm their kid down and never confronted the coaches about their son being benched. I'm still amazed at this witch hunt to kick a kid while he is down and had a regrettable moment in his final high school football game. The kid made a mistake and was punished for it and by most accounts his parents were fine with it and supportive of the decision. But by all means let's continue to sensationalize an issue that was handled swiftly and appropriately.

I was told from people who were actually there that the parents went to calm their kid down and never confronted the coaches about their son being benched. I'm still amazed at this witch hunt to kick a kid while he is down and had a regrettable moment in his final high school football game. The kid made a mistake and was punished for it and by most accounts his parents were fine with it and supportive of the decision. But by all means let's continue to sensationalize an issue that was handled swiftly and appropriately.

 

So the only difference between the version I was given and the version you were given is if the parents only calmed their son down or they confronted the coaches in some form, correct?

So the only difference between the version I was given and the version you were given is if the parents only calmed their son down or they confronted the coaches in some form, correct?

 

I was told they never confronted the coaches. Folks are going to want to believe what they want to believe. I have nothing but love and respect for the Shanklin family and if folks want to continue to speculate and make assumptions on them then fire away. They are all good people and I hate this whole conversation is being had about their son. They don't deserve this. That's my last post about it.

I was told they never confronted the coaches. Folks are going to want to believe what they want to believe. I have nothing but love and respect for the Shanklin family and if folks want to continue to speculate and make assumptions on them then fire away. They are all good people and I hate this whole conversation is being had about their son. They don't deserve this. That's my last post about it.

 

We are pretty close on this one so it should be easy to figure out.

 

Even if you don't comment again if any of your sources tell you more don't hesitate to PM me so we can put this one to rest.

 

And none of it sounds like a big deal at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.