November 6, 201510 yr Looked like Burfict intentionally pushed that TV Camera over on that pass out of the back of the endzone.
November 6, 201510 yr Tez looking like a tool, IMO, for tossing the cameraman's camera. Guy's just there to do a job, dude. I agree
November 6, 201510 yr Author Tez looking like a tool, IMO, for tossing the cameraman's camera. Guy's just there to do a job, dude. I missed it. Was it blatant!
November 6, 201510 yr I missed it. Was it blatant! I rewound to double check, and no doubt in my mind he was under complete control. Ball was overthrown into the end zone. Cameraman was on a platform and had no where to go. Keep in mind this was a camera on tripod! Poor camera guy was fighting to try and keep it upright. (I think he lost.)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.