Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bud Light sponsorship will pay the NFL $1.4 billion over six years

Featured Replies

I do wonder how many people watch because of gambling/FF only. Count me as one. I am addicted to the Red Zone channel because you see all the scoring plays and as Scott Hansen says, you get 6+ hours of NO COMMERCIALS!!!

 

Without Red Zone and no gambling, I don't think I would watch...certainly not nearly as much. The product is not that great IMO...

 

I loved how in a recent interview Roger Goddell said the NFL does not support gambling... In anyway! Lol!

 

The NFL is where it is because of FF / gambling... Period.

I laugh when someone says they never buy something because of advertisement.

Agreed...Anheuser Busch isn't spending that much cash if nobody is buying based on the ads...

I do wonder how many people watch because of gambling/FF only. Count me as one. I am addicted to the Red Zone channel because you see all the scoring plays and as Scott Hansen says, you get 6+ hours of NO COMMERCIALS!!!

 

100% guilty. I watch quite a few more games than I would if I didn't play fantasy football.

I loved how in a recent interview Roger Goddell said the NFL does not support gambling... In anyway! Lol!

 

The NFL is where it is because of FF / gambling... Period.

 

Well, I would suggest that TV played a pretty big role in there too. Probably don't have the explosion in FF and gambling if the NFL's product didn't translate so well visually to the small screen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.