Morehead St University Football

nikeman49

The Flyers will be bringing an impressive resume with them to Morehead this weekend: Dayton's already notched league wins against perennial powers Jacksonville and San Diego; they've two wins over teams with minimal scholarship levels (Robert Morris and Duquesne) and a win against one team with the full 60 scholarships (Kennesaw State). That said, this is a difficult league week in and week out. A week after Dayton beat San Diego, they were very nearly beaten by Butler.

In the end, I'll take the Flyer defense and running game to eventually take control of this one and win by 10.

Dayton 27

Morehead 17

Feel good about the Head in this one.....will be difficult but the Head has too much offense.....Head 34 Flyers 31

That would be the most points anyone's scored on Dayton all season. A Pioneeer League team that puts that many up on the Flyers would be impressive.

What does Morehead's offense look like?

That would be the most points anyone's scored on Dayton all season. A Pioneeer League team that puts that many up on the Flyers would be impressive.

What does Morehead's offense look like?

QB is on track to break Phil Simms records......Austin Gahafer is the man and he has Tanner Napier at wideout that is 6'4" and has averaged 6 receptions the last 5 games to throw to....also slot receiver Cornwall has been very impressive lately.....running game has improved but still suspect vs good run defenses.....capacity crowd is expected and people around the program are calling it biggest game in 20 years for Morehead football

QB is on track to break Phil Simms records......Austin Gahafer is the man and he has Tanner Napier at wideout that is 6'4" and has averaged 6 receptions the last 5 games to throw to....also slot receiver Cornwall has been very impressive lately.....running game has improved but still suspect vs good run defenses.....capacity crowd is expected and people around the program are calling it biggest game in 20 years for Morehead football

I had forgotten that's where Austin Gahafer went. Remember watching him in high school several times. He can play.

Dayton's defensive secondary has been a huge key to defensive success so far this season and it sounds like they're going to need to come up big for the Flyers tomorrow.

One of these years I'm finally going to make it to Morehead for a Dayton road game. Really wish I could've done it this year.

I had forgotten that's where Austin Gahafer went. Remember watching him in high school several times. He can play.

Dayton's defensive secondary has been a huge key to defensive success so far this season and it sounds like they're going to need to come up big for the Flyers tomorrow.

One of these years I'm finally going to make it to Morehead for a Dayton road game. Really wish I could've done it this year.

Getslow.....wish you could make it as well.....will be great atmosphere tomorrow

Gahafer had a tough day.....4 interceptions and two of those in end zone

Tough day isnt the word for it!!! I wonder if he shouldnot have played at all. There was no way he didnt have a concussion after thathit last week and the way he was running around and then fell to the ground.Plus the backup Jack led them to the win the last two weeks. That call made nosense to me. The head dominated that entire game but the score. A sad day forthe seniors to go out like that at home.