Final Eastern Kentucky Power Rankings 10-31-15

ATLCat

JC lost to Belfry not Boyle County and JC didn't play their starters that game last night either. That JC loss is fool's gold. They are very legitimate.

Let's make sure there is no mis-information.

JC didn't'this play some starters, not all.

I was told JC was without their very good QB Bryce Workman, and two linemen.. One of which was Stalker.

That was still pretty much your normal JC team with very few two way players. With that said Stalker is probably their best linemen and Workman is their best Offensive theat and both were missed.

Let's make sure there is no mis-information.

JC didn't'this play some starters, not all.

I was told JC was without their very good QB Bryce Workman, and two linemen.. One of which was Stalker.

That was still pretty much your normal JC team with very few two way players. With that said Stalker is probably their best linemen and Workman is their best Offensive theat and both were missed.

Cool. Can you please let Mr. Doubletake know that Johnson Central is indeed a legitimate contender for the 4A crown?

Cool. Can you please let Mr. Doubletake know that Johnson Central is indeed a legitimate contender for the 4A crown?

Absolutely they are.

South Warren is clearly the favorite but when JC has everyone back and Matney is coaching with a chip on their shoulder they can and will hang with anyone.

I mix this up but help me out here. Is he Kevin's or Brian's son?

Brian's. Got to coach with Brian in the late 90's at Lawrence. One of the best men I've been around. The Brown's are all great men. Sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Brian could absolutely fly!!

Ton of respect to Tyler Pack, great kicker. Pulask County kicker Derek Burgett is just as good. Doesn't get many or very long FG opportunities due to the PC offense and Hines coaching philosophy, but he delivers on what he's asked to do. 58-58 on PATs this year, made 63 in a row and 223 in his career, second all time in KY. 2-3 on FGs and puts his KOs where the coaches ask him, either back of the end zone or on the one with big hang time. Almost every possession of the opposing team starts at or inside the 20.

Mid season highlights Check out my highlight:

Senior Year Mid Season Highlights - Derek Burgett highlights

KOs from last years state finals.