NDA v Brossart Game location?

ed2

Are there issues with the BB ladies side as well.....

Rule of thumb.....The 50 yard line/mid pitch line is the dividing line......sit on the side of your team's bench.........

Not sure that is possible there.....well not sure there is equal number of seats/stands on both sides of mid field line

Are there issues with the BB ladies side as well.....

Rule of thumb.....The 50 yard line/mid pitch line is the dividing line......sit on the side of your team's bench.........

I was joking at the fact that HHS has a sign up for visitors seating.

I am aware of the center line rule and sitting across from the bench that your team is on. the problem at Tower Park is that the bleachers are not split equally. When playing HHS there, following the center line rule would actually provide more seating for the visitors.

With the rain today and the limited parking in the lower lot, I would not be surprised to see people on here later complaining about the limited parking and distance to walk to get in to the park. I was just poking fun at one of the earlier threads where people were bashing the parking at Dixie.

With the rain today and the limited parking in the lower lot, I would not be surprised to see people on here later complaining about the limited parking and distance to walk to get in to the park. I was just poking fun at one of the earlier threads where people were bashing the parking at Dixie.

At least there won't be multiple other events scheduled there at the same time.