Cincinnati St. Xavier @ Louisville St. Xavier

Who wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

i would love to know where you get your inseider info. Just curious
Since you are a newbie, rest assured, I have very, very, very good sources from within, around, and near the St Xavier campus.

I will not throw anyone "under the bus". I am a lifetime Louisvillian who grew up near St Xavier and chose to attend Trinity. In years past, my occupation kept me close to the high school scene and I have maintained many of those relationships.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are a newbie, rest assured, I have very, very, very good sources from within, around, and near the St Xavier campus.

I will not throw anyone "under the bus". I am a lifetime Louisvillian who grew up near St Xavier and chose to attend Trinity. In years past, my occupation kept me close to the high school scene and I have maintained many of those relationships.

Interesting. Glad you as a Trinity guy are in the know as much as you are about the Tigers. I should just look for your post as if they are coming from a tiger informer. Being new I got it now.

Correct me if im wrong but I'm pretty sure we had the pleasure of watching the Luke Kuechly team make the trip to Louisville a few years back. I do believe he was playing safety for the Bombers and maybe wearing #1 on his jersey. I just remember the kid was scary to look at - like he didn't belong in a high school game. Was playing a free safety spot and getting a 15 yard head start on every play - playing Safety like a LB.

Didn't the Bombers have a high profile LB last year. Pretty sure I was watching a game last weekend on TV and the commentator was talking about the true Freshman LB from Cincy X.

Would love to hear if the Bombers are bringing additional high profile guys this year.

Correct me if im wrong but I'm pretty sure we had the pleasure of watching the Luke Kuechly team make the trip to Louisville a few years back. I do believe he was playing safety for the Bombers and maybe wearing #1 on his jersey. I just remember the kid was scary to look at - like he didn't belong in a high school game. Was playing a free safety spot and getting a 15 yard head start on every play - playing Safety like a LB.

Didn't the Bombers have a high profile LB last year. Pretty sure I was watching a game last weekend on TV and the commentator was talking about the true Freshman LB from Cincy X.

Would love to hear if the Bombers are bringing additional high profile guys this year.

I don't remember Kuechly playing safety but he could have.

The Ohio State LB is from X. Justin Hilliard.

Who are some notable players for Bombers this year? Hey typically have some high profile players

Sean Clifford 6'3 JR QB - committed to Penn State

Noah Davis 6'5 SR TE - committed to Michigan State

Matt Bockhorst #77 JR OL - offers from Michigan St, Penn St, Clemson - people think ND will offer at some point and that's where he will end up

#87 Brock Davin 6'3 TE/WR is a nice player. Note: His frosh brother will be a basketball stud at Covington Catholic

Andrew Homer is a nice WR - Miami (OH) commit

Even if you live in a different state, but go to school in KY, you can still play sports for that KY school

Ohhhhh....that's right! Forgot about that absolutely insane rule still being allowed in the Bluegrass. :facepalm:

Thanks for clearing that up.

-CardinalsFan

Ohhhhh....that's right! Forgot about that absolutely insane rule still being allowed in the Bluegrass. :facepalm:

Thanks for clearing that up.

-CardinalsFan

This ain't Ohio, my man.

X probably has some Indiana kids.