Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top player in state

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your definitions of the top player? What would that player look like to you??

 

My vote...Shelby Graybill at Highlands.

I've got the pleasure of watching Shelby a few times recently on recruiting trips , Great swing and can really hit the ball. I'll mention a team mate of hers from Oldham Co as well . I think her last name is Hamm ? Maybe ?? lefty hitter , plays CF for her travel team and bats leadoff . Great player as well.

I've got the pleasure of watching Shelby a few times recently on recruiting trips , Great swing and can really hit the ball. I'll mention a team mate of hers from Oldham Co as well . I think her last name is Hamm ? Maybe ?? lefty hitter , plays CF for her travel team and bats leadoff . Great player as well.

 

That's Payton Hamm. Very nice player and great kid. That team ended the year ranked 4th in the nation (I think). It also included Highlands SS Haley Coffey and Notre Dame catcher Kennedy Baugh...two other very nice players as well. That team is loaded!

Very nice team , I've watched the Static several times this fall , would like to pick about 6 of them to join me at Shawnee St .

Very nice team , I've watched the Static several times this fall , would like to pick about 6 of them to join me at Shawnee St .

 

You play or coach?

Hitting coach and recruiting coordinator for Shawnee St . We play in the Mid -south Conf with Lindsey Wilson , Campbellsville , Upike , both Cumberlands , few others

Should add we are a new staff , hired LATE in August and missed the entire summer recruiting period , so we are beating the bush hard .

You play or coach?

 

Well played my friend...

I would have to go with Ms. Graybill. I had the pleasure of seeing her hit some lasers to all parts of the field. When my DD started with Bishop Brossart when she was a Freshman, Shelby was an 8th grader. When we played Highlands the first time of my DD Freshman year, I told my DD not to pitch to Shelby. I told her I have been reading on BGP that this girl has been hitting the :poop: out of the ball. I got to the game late and was coming down the hill (At Highlands) and Shelby hit one off the fence, I looked at my daughter and she just gave my that blank stare lol

We went on to beat them 14-3 I might add lol.

I would have to go with Ms. Graybill. I had the pleasure of seeing her hit some lasers to all parts of the field. When my DD started with Bishop Brossart when she was a Freshman, Shelby was an 8th grader. When we played Highlands the first time of my DD Freshman year, I told my DD not to pitch to Shelby. I told her I have been reading on BGP that this girl has been hitting the :poop: out of the ball. I got to the game late and was coming down the hill (At Highlands) and Shelby hit one off the fence, I looked at my daughter and she just gave my that blank stare lol

We went on to beat them 14-3 I might add lol.

 

So she began and ended her career with Graybill bouncing one out on her ?

Hitting coach and recruiting coordinator for Shawnee St . We play in the Mid -south Conf with Lindsey Wilson , Campbellsville , Upike , both Cumberlands , few others

 

Got it! So that's why you've been seeing them!

Got it! So that's why you've been seeing them!

 

Work it. Let them know you have a SS, P, 1B and C all as one package if you get a coaching job. :sssh:

Kaylee Tow(AL), Mallory Peyton(UK), & Bailey Curry(Toledo) should be added to that list all are JR's.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.