Christian County 41 Graves County 34

tackle trap

Good win for the Colonels over a tuff minded Graves team. Christian lead the entire game but could not put the nail in the coffin due the gutty performance of Grave's RB Dakota Dixion and Freshmen QB Ryan Mathis. Kolby Langhi had one of his better nights throwing for 314 yards for the Colonels. JR WR Keyron Catlett had 99 receiving and 2 TD's one being a great run and catch for 66 yards. Sophomore Ziyon Kenner who continued to show his skill level had over 300 total yards for the Colonels. Kenner ran for around 120 yards 1 TD, 81 receiving and a 82 yards Kickoff return for TD. This was a big win for the program prior to game Graves has had a 3 game win streak over the Colonels.

Good win for the Colonels over a tuff minded Graves team. Christian lead the entire game but could not put the nail in the coffin due the gutty performance of Grave's RB Dakota Dixion and Freshmen QB Ryan Mathis. Kolby Langhi had one of his better nights throwing for 314 yards for the Colonels. JR WR Keyron Catlett had 99 receiving and 2 TD's one being a great run and catch for 66 yards. Sophomore Ziyon Kenner who continued to show his skill level had over 300 total yards for the Colonels. Kenner ran for around 120 yards 1 TD, 81 receiving and a 82 yards Kickoff return for TD. This was a big win for the program prior to game Graves has had a 3 game win streak over the Colonels.

Correction, prior to friday nights game the series was 10-10. With graves winning the last 4 and 6 of the last 8..

My opinion of the game..1) Christian has alot of speed..2) Graves has terrible pass defense..terrible!..3) graves has the offense to get things done and keep them games, but u cant give up 40+ points and expect to beat great teams..4) as a beloved eagle fan I have a few concerns..it seems to me that graves has 1 head coach and 15 assistants..each assistant coach's different aspects of the team during practices throughout the week then the coach's come together on Friday and discuss progress throughout the week in practice before the game..this shows a lack of coach-ability & confussion..it have said it all year, the offense can hang with anyone, defense better step it up quick or the seasons in jeopardy! Imo

4) as a beloved eagle fan I have a few concerns..it seems to me that graves has 1 head coach and 15 assistants..each assistant coach's different aspects of the team during practices throughout the week then the coach's come together on Friday and discuss progress throughout the week in practice before the game..this shows a lack of coach-ability & confussion.

What?????????

My opinion of the game..1) Christian has alot of speed..2) Graves has terrible pass defense..terrible!..3) graves has the offense to get things done and keep them games, but u cant give up 40+ points and expect to beat great teams..4) as a beloved eagle fan I have a few concerns..it seems to me that graves has 1 head coach and 15 assistants..each assistant coach's different aspects of the team during practices throughout the week then the coach's come together on Friday and discuss progress throughout the week in practice before the game..this shows a lack of coach-ability & confussion..it have said it all year, the offense can hang with anyone, defense better step it up quick or the seasons in jeopardy! Imo

4) as a beloved eagle fan I have a few concerns..it seems to me that graves has 1 head coach and 15 assistants..each assistant coach's different aspects of the team during practices throughout the week then the coach's come together on Friday and discuss progress throughout the week in practice before the game..this shows a lack of coach-ability & confussion.

What?????????

Please explain your opinion more? Discuss the team practices before the game?

And their off ...:popcorn:

And their off ...:popcorn:

In relation to my last post, this is what I meant to say: graves has 1 head coach and approximately 8-15 assistant coaches..during the week, each assistant coach will be assigned a task and a certain number of players.they practice all week with that particular assistant..then on Friday morning the coaches come together and discuss a game plan for that evening game..it's weird & somewhat confusing in my opinion!

are you saying the coaches dont have the gameplan ready before the start of the weeks practice for each opponent? they dont work on each team during the week?

Graves has some really good football coaches & no way i believe they wait until the morning of the game to decide what to do??