How many winless team will make the playoffs-6A Edition

All Tell

Current winless teams in 6A:

Seneca: Games left Eastern and Iroquois

Boone Co.: Games left Campbell Co and Highlands

Campbell Co.: Games left Boone Co. and Henry Clay

George Rogers Clark: Games left Madison Central and Mercer Co.

Either Campbell or Boone will come off the snide this week, the other will finish the season 0-10.

Seneca won't win.

GRC probably won't win.

Likely 3 teams with no wins in the playoffs.

That's absurd. A team with no wins should not be in the playoffs.

Current winless teams in 6A:

Seneca: Games left Eastern and Iroquois

Boone Co.: Games left Campbell Co and Highlands

Campbell Co.: Games left Boone Co. and Henry Clay

George Rogers Clark: Games left Madison Central and Mercer Co.

Either Campbell or Boone will come off the snide this week, the other will finish the season 0-10.

Seneca won't win.

GRC probably won't win.

Likely 3 teams with no wins in the playoffs.

That's absurd. A team with no wins should not be in the playoffs.

KHSAA set up this monster by setting up the number of districts they have?

They don't have to have the number of districts they have. They could have fewer district and actually allow Bye's for some #1 seeds..what a concept!! A bye!!!!

NKY should have 1 6 team district and simply allow the top 4 teams to make the playoffs. Similar districts could be set up in areas that may not have at least 4 to 5 teams.

:deadhorse:

Maybe it is a dead horse but one of the arguments I've always heard from those that want everyone in the playoffs is that it's for the kids, they want to play. I can tell you at least 1 team that doesn't want to take a 2 hour bus ride just to get beaten badly again.

Maybe it is a dead horse but one of the arguments I've always heard from those that want everyone in the playoffs is that it's for the kids, they want to play. I can tell you at least 1 team that doesn't want to take a 2 hour bus ride just to get beaten badly again.

My argument has always been that every team in every other sport in Kentucky makes the post season tournament, why is there no call to reduce basketball, baseball, soccer or volleyball number of teams making the post season? In football there are a few teams that don't make the playoffs depending on the district size, you can lose every basketball game and your still going to the post season.

GRC can beat Mercer Co. Don't think they will though.

Mercer County has won 4 straight games. They ended District Play at 3-0. Mercer County has a bye week before taking on GRC on 10/30.

Dave Buchanan has them playing well.

I believe that GRC can defeat Madison Central and Mercer County, but we will have to play lights out against both opponents.

My argument has always been that every team in every other sport in Kentucky makes the post season tournament, why is there no call to reduce basketball, baseball, soccer or volleyball number of teams making the post season? In football there are a few teams that don't make the playoffs depending on the district size, you can lose every basketball game and your still going to the post season.

And my argument is that basketball and football are totally different animals. Comparing football to any other sport is silly.

Just shorten the playoffs by one week. Problem solved. I realize that creates conflict with one or two districts in Louisville, but oh well, can't please everyone.

I won't argue with you. Top 2 team out of each district advance. And just to prove that i'm not a hypocrite, the Rocks should not have made the playoffs last year.

Mercer County has won 4 straight games. They ended District Play at 3-0. Mercer County has a bye week before taking on GRC on 10/30.

Dave Buchanan has them playing well.

I believe that GRC can defeat Madison Central and Mercer County, but we will have to play lights out against both opponents.[/QUote]

And I believe that the Easter Bunny is going to bring me candy.

And I for one think it's STUPID that district runners up make the regional tournaments in any sport.