Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd @ Newport Central Catholic Predictions

Who Wins???? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins????

    • NewCath (2A district streak continues)
      50%
    • Lloyd (David takes down Goliath)
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Need to get @Lawnboy13 a little yellow flag emoji he can post for these NCC update threads, keep his fingers from tiring out.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Need to get @Lawnboy13 a little yellow flag emoji he can post for these NCC update threads, keep his fingers from tiring out.

 

That's a good one. :thumb:

Thanks for the information. I did ot realize NCC made that many mistakes. If Lloyd wants to win the field position batlle they need to get the kicking game to better level. I can't wait for this game on Friday.

 

No worries. I wish we would have played 95-97. I always liked going to games at Lloyd and that is one field that I wish I would have played on.

No worries. I wish we would have played 95-97. I always liked going to games at Lloyd and that is one field that I wish I would have played on.

 

My nephew was the running back in 95-97. That was a good football team.

My nephew was the running back in 95-97. That was a good football team.

 

Undefeated one of those years, right?

Undefeated one of those years, right?

 

Lost to Breathitt County that yr in the playoffs.

  • Author

Me and JuggAlum will be doing play by play of this one. I will cover NewCath when on offense, and JuggAlum will do the same for Lloyd.

Me and JuggAlum will be doing play by play of this one. I will cover NewCath when on offense' date=' and JuggAlum will do the same for Lloyd.[/quote']

 

Awesome, Sounds like a plan. Don't forget tonight is senior night for NCC, so you better get there early for a good parking spot and good seat. See you at the gate.

Awesome, Sounds like a plan. Don't forget tonight is senior night for NCC, so you better get there early for a good parking spot and good seat. See you at the gate.

 

Well with only 2 Home games it would be a 50-50 chance it would be Sr. Night.

 

Well with only 2 Home games it would be a 50-50 chance it would be Sr. Night.

 

Correct, lol. Just letting those who aren't NCC fans know so they are aware.

Will the Juggs keep rotating QBs in this game or will they stick with one?

My nephew was the running back in 95-97. That was a good football team.

 

Randy Lee was the QB then?

I believe Jacob Smith has 647 yards 8 tds rushing for NewCath.

 

That kid already has to go to school through the back door because his ego can't fit through the front door, I don't think you need to feed it any more :)

 

That kid already has to go to school through the back door because his ego can't fit through the front door, I don't think you need to feed it any more :)

 

Nothing wrong with stating the kid's stats, why do you feel the need to bash him?

Nothing wrong with stating the kid's stats, why do you feel the need to bash him?

 

sorry I must have misunderstood, I thought he meant that was going to be what he did tonight, not his season stats.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.