Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Eastern 7

Featured Replies

#2 Shamrocks on cruise control.

  • Author

Burns had 4 receptions for 213 yards and 3 TDs.

(In the first quarter, I believe...)

  • Author
(In the first quarter, I believe...)

I think you are right. Must've been a lof fireworks in the 1st Q.

Will next weeks game be cancelled?

Will next weeks game be cancelled?

 

Oh god that will be ugly

Final. Eastern scored on their first play of the game, Trinity had enough of the shenanigans after that.

Will next weeks game be cancelled?

 

I just hope Beatty subs very early. Give the kids who never play a couple drives for some quality minutes.

I just hope Beatty subs very early. Give the kids who never play a couple drives for some quality minutes.

 

I imagine we'll see a situation like with J-town. Subs in the second quarter and shortened third and fourth.

They gave up a long pass play for Eastern's only score, T had a few of those against Male, they better clean up that defensive issue.

  • Author
They gave up a long pass play for Eastern's only score, T had a few of those against Male, they better clean up that defensive issue.

Excluding that 81-yard pass, the Eagles gained only 29 yards. They had 3 first downs. I agree, though, T needs to shore that up. I believe it is more blown assignments than bad execution. Either way, it'll hurt you bad.

Yeah, one guy got behind on cover two and the corner got caught a little flat-footed. Other than that, they looked sharp. Eastern's QB (IMHO) was valiant, making good decisions under HEAVY pressure all night.

I miss the Super District....Hard to say that but these games are not fun.

I miss the Super District....Hard to say that but these games are not fun.

 

The only reason people hated the super district is because it forced all the best Louisville teams to play each other early in the playoffs. With the new district structure we have that same problem and a weak district to boot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.