Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 36 Campbell County 14

Featured Replies

Conner passing game dominated. Passed almost exclusively in 2nd half.

 

I enjoyed watching Plessinger. Nice QB. Tough kid.

Congrats to Coach Trosper, his staff and players. Cougar Pride.

Good to see Tanner Nyers get involved for the Cougars. Can be a difference maker. Padgett 21-28. 266 yards passing. 42 yds rushing on 7 carries. 5 TD passes.

Conner passing game dominated. Passed almost exclusively in 2nd half.

 

I enjoyed watching Plessinger. Nice QB. Tough kid.

 

Surprising to me. Kudos to Mr. Padgett. He has always looked more effective running the ball than passing it when I have seen him. Conner is right there with Brossart as the surprise team in N. Ky. in my opinion.

If a Campbell County football tree falls in the forest during a dreadful season, does it make a sound?

I dont know if the tree makes noise, but I promise you that when our sophomore QB and RB and other very good sophomore class gets a bit older you will hear the tree.

I dont know if the tree makes noise, but I promise you that when our sophomore QB and RB and other very good sophomore class gets a bit older you will hear the tree.

 

Start playing them now. Maybe they are. If they aren't, when a game is lost, work the sophomores in. The seniors deserve to start and have their time they have earned with hard work over the years, but once a game is out of reach I would get the young players some experience.

 

One addition to this thought ... the best players play regardless of class. I am not saying start players just because they are seniors. If the sophomores are better right now, then they start.

They are playing. The sophomore QB started the last three games. The RB gets time. We have one WR that starts and one that gets alot of time. TE plays alot.

 

I am sure I am missing others, but they are getting time.

We are just having a tough year. All teams go thru it. I have faith in the staff and kids to turn this around.

What year is Plessinger?

What year is Plessinger?

Senior

We are just having a tough year. All teams go thru it. I have faith in the staff and kids to turn this around.

 

Been there. Keep plugging away. Seen the frosh play the other day. The well is far from dry. It will come together.

We have a pretty good JV team as well and alot of the younger guys are playing varsity. I am excited about the future, but still have faith in this team. I don't ever give up until we lose the last game and it's over. I believe my kid can overcome and do anything, sometimes to a fault :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.