Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Sunday Ticket

Featured Replies

Anybody that has Sunday Ticket and Green Bay game is blacked out like it is here, call and complain. They just gave me all kinds of discounts that pretty much paid for the package.

You're not getting it on Fox?

  • Author

Fox 56 has Denver game on, they said to keep checking,but they haven't fixed it yet. Although it's showing on the mix channel.

I see. I'm getting Packers on Fox here or I'd call too :lol2:

Sunday Ticket, check. My gift to me for being patient from February to September

I already have Sunday ticket free...think they'll give me something else?

This was apparently a somewhat widespread thing. We had the same problem when I got back to Bardstown. Was at a place with the Ticket — Denver-Minnesota played on local Fox — and Green Bay-SF was blacked out there. There were upset local Packers fans there, so we had a couple TVs on Red Zone because you could at least see the occasion GB play.

  • Author

They gave me some money off the rest of ticket payments, 3 months free of things I already pay for like movie channels and extra room stuff. $60 or $70 a month for next 3 months, basically about same as ticket costs. I'll might buy NBA package now.

  • Author
I already have Sunday ticket free...think they'll give me something else?

Is that a 1st year sign on bonus?

Is that a 1st year sign on bonus?

 

I get it free almost every year. Just gotta ask enough lol

I get it free almost every year. Just gotta ask enough lol

 

You just threaten to cancel unless you get it free?

You just threaten to cancel unless you get it free?

 

Pretty much. They want your business.

They gave me some money off the rest of ticket payments, 3 months free of things I already pay for like movie channels and extra room stuff. $60 or $70 a month for next 3 months, basically about same as ticket costs. I'll might buy NBA package now.

 

NBA League Pass is the greatest thing ever. Worth every penny.

Pretty much. They want your business.

 

Doesn't seem to work for me. :irked:

 

I called last week threatening to leave and while they did lower my bill by about $20 a month, they wouldn't give in and give me Sunday Ticket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.