St. Xavier @ Manual

Who wins and why?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

I saw just enough "grit" out of the Tigers last week to pick them over Manual. Offense seems to be a work in progress but no shortage of talent. Think the QB just needs a little touch on the ball. Hate to say it but kind of reminds me of Reggie playing QB for the Rocks. Again, plenty of talent.

Just happy to see the kids fight last week against the Rocks. I think it will carry over this week.

X - 17

M - 13

This game will seal the fait for the 2015 Tigers. A loss vs. Manual and a Win against Male really does no good. X must win vs. Manual (and convincingly) to have any chance vs. Male!!! A loss vs. Manual and well, you can pack it in!!!!! Lets see what kind of character these Tigers have!!!!

My wishful thinking pick: St. X 31 - Manual 10

This ought to be very interesting.

Not sure M has been really tested.

Not sure how Bad \ or good X is ?

Cant wait to see how it shakes out !

Manual has beaten Central and Fern Creek. I know neither is 6-A, but I would count those as quality wins.

This game has huge playoff implications... A win by X & they most likely get Trinity in the second round, a win by Manual would most likey mean they go to Trinity in the second round and X visits Male in the second round. Huge game!

Pick your poison...right? You want the #1 or #2 team in the state in the 2nd round? Don't want to go in that direction on this beautiful Friday but the bracket is HORRIBLE.

Best of luck to the Tigers and Crimsons tonight. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Will be more fun to watch over the next few weeks when both teams play Male. Man, I miss the Super District.

Yes, there are playoff implications, but I'm not sure how huge they are. Either way the chances are you're going to have to go through the top two teams in order win a state champions. Just a matter if it's the second or third round.

I think they are pretty big for everyone... I feel T has a much better shot beating Male at Trinity vs at Male, I think homefield is huge in that potential rematch. But who knows, maybe it doesn't even happen if X or Manual knocks T or H out, anythings possible at this point! Gonna be fun to watch the scenarios play out!