Junior Golf Tournaments

There used to be a couple of junior golf sponsors, the Baker-Geary and the Pepsi, that had events on a weekly basis during the summer in Kentucky, but you had to sign up fairly early because both filled up pretty fast. I believe they're still in operation. I think the Baker-Geary was for the more advanced junior golfers and the Pepsi was for those juniors just starting out on the junior tour events.

There is a great junior tournament at Maysville CC called the Jr. Chippeways. It has been going on for something like 45 years. If you need info. on it, let me know and I'll make sure you get an application.

I played in the Jr. Chippeways 6 years in a row and it was by far my favorite tournament every year.

There is a great junior tournament at Maysville CC called the Jr. Chippeways. It has been going on for something like 45 years. If you need info. on it, let me know and I'll make sure you get an application.

I played in the Jr. Chippeways 6 years in a row and it was by far my favorite tournament every year.

Yeah I know about this one its a good tournament and I have already got into it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...