Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Junior Golf Tournaments

Featured Replies

Does anyone know of any good Junior Golf Tournaments that are going on this summer?

There used to be a couple of junior golf sponsors, the Baker-Geary and the Pepsi, that had events on a weekly basis during the summer in Kentucky, but you had to sign up fairly early because both filled up pretty fast. I believe they're still in operation. I think the Baker-Geary was for the more advanced junior golfers and the Pepsi was for those juniors just starting out on the junior tour events.

  • Author

I knew about those....Waited alittle to later for them. I was just wondering if anyone knew of just single tournaments that werent envolved with those tours.

There is a great junior tournament at Maysville CC called the Jr. Chippeways. It has been going on for something like 45 years. If you need info. on it, let me know and I'll make sure you get an application.

I played in the Jr. Chippeways 6 years in a row and it was by far my favorite tournament every year.

  • Author
There is a great junior tournament at Maysville CC called the Jr. Chippeways. It has been going on for something like 45 years. If you need info. on it, let me know and I'll make sure you get an application.

I played in the Jr. Chippeways 6 years in a row and it was by far my favorite tournament every year.

 

Yeah I know about this one its a good tournament and I have already got into it. Thanks.

Yeah I know about this one its a good tournament and I have already got into it. Thanks.

 

:thumb:

Can someone give me some info on that chippewe tournament please?

There are some past champions of this tourney that can play some really good golf.

Does anyone know of any good Junior Golf Tournaments that are going on this summer?
Here is a link to the AJGA and shows were events are being held.

 

http://www.ajga.org/TournInfo/2006Sch.asp

 

One was just held at Bellefonte in Ashland, this past weekend and I have attended this tournament in the past, it's first class.....good luck

I knew about those....Waited alittle to later for them. I was just wondering if anyone knew of just single tournaments that werent envolved with those tours.

 

 

Sorry didn't read this post.

  • Author
Sorry didn't read this post.

Its alright:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.