Louisville @ NC State........ Predictions

Pura Vida

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

The 1-3 Cardinals hit the road and take on their next tough assignment… NC State.

The Cards play NC State in Raleigh on Saturday Oct. 3 at 12:30pm. NC State is 4-0 and defeated prior opponents by an average of 34 points.

Will last week’s drumming of Samford bring confidence to the young Cardinal team? Do the Cards begin to find more consistency on both sides of the ball? How will Lamar do…. what kind of Freshman mistakes will we see, and what kind of brilliance? Who wins, and why?

Go Cards!

Hard to tell. NC State hasn't been tested at all, but they always have a solid run game and decent defense. It will definitely be their biggest test of the year so far. If Louisville doesn't turn the ball over, I think they may escape with a win.

Do or die for UL.

Nah…. Still time to get better, work toward the wins and a bowl game.

And as a fan (speaking only for myself), a loss does not drive me to the cliff’s edge. It’s been a weird season, but I still look forward to each game. It’s fun watching the new guys, especially the dynamo Lamar.

Nah…. Still time to get better' date=' work toward the wins and a bowl game. And as a fan (speaking only for myself), a loss does not drive me to the cliff’s edge. It’s been a weird season, but I still look forward to each game. It’s fun watching the new guys, especially the dynamo Lamar.[/quote']

I don't see it, bowl wise, I don't see them winning in Lex they need this one badly.