Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something dawned on me today

Featured Replies

Here we are going into week 6 is anyone else shocked that Grant Cty has the best record in one of the toughest districts in NKY? Now I know the schedules are different and they probably won't do much damage in districts. But I will buy in. I love an underdog!

It is always nice to see a program get better. The key question is will they win a game in that district?

  • Author
It is always nice to see a program get better. The key question is will they win a game in that district?

I really don't know but I would love to see them win one district game...

I really don't know but I would love to see them win one district game...

 

Hopefully Dixie continues to progress and it won't be the Red Colonels. Don't think they'll beat Highlands or CovCath. But, I've been wrong once or twice in my life...:D

Here we are going into week 6 is anyone else shocked that Grant Cty has the best record in one of the toughest districts in NKY? Now I know the schedules are different and they probably won't do much damage in districts. But I will buy in. I love an underdog!

I love the GC turnaround. But I wouldn't say it's the toughest district in NKY. May be one of the easier districts outside 1A.

 

CCH may be the best team in the district and they only have 1 win so it's tough to say how good they really are with the schedule they've played. HHS isn't good and Dixie isn't very good.

Glad for the excitement in GC for football. Been a while.

 

With that said they will not beat HHS, CCH, or Dixie. I doubt any are close.

I would love to see the underdog pull it out BUT they are playing a very weak schedule which could hurt come big boy time. I think they win this week vs. 1A and 1 win Holy Cross and maybe get a win vs. Dixie and Western Hills which would be great. But could end up 4-6. Good luck to Braves. Have a bunch of seniors according to their roster on KHSAA website. Should bode well for them down the stretch.

I would love to see the underdog pull it out BUT they are playing a very weak schedule which could hurt come big boy time. I think they win this week vs. 1A and 1 win Holy Cross and maybe get a win vs. Dixie and Western Hills which would be great. But could end up 4-6. Good luck to Braves. Have a bunch of seniors according to their roster on KHSAA website. Should bode well for them down the stretch.

 

I think they have 1 more W on their schedule.

Not surprised...:thumb:

 

 

 

3 "old" Birds on staff...

I think it we may soon start to hear rumblings from the peanut gallery that GC needs to start scheduling a tougher out of district games like we heard for years about Scott. I love seeing them with early season W's, but when they don't play anyone that can truly challenge them then they may not be prepared once district games start.

 

I'm not saying do what CCH did this year, but possibly start a non district contract with a Walton Verona or a Conner or Lloyd or Cooper etc. something that may start a preperation going into what in the near future should be a great district with HHS and CCH and Dixie.

 

Baby steps, but steps none the less.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.