Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adair County(4-0) @ Russell County (0-4) Predictions

Adair County at Russell County 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Adair County at Russell County

    • Adair County (4-0)
      92%
    • Russell County (4-0)
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Adair barely edged Metcalfe last week but are now 4-0 and look to beat Russell County in back to back years. Will it happen?

Russell County will be 0-5 Friday night. Adair County is looking pretty good right now.

Adair county looked terrible last week they was uninspired looked tired, slow and acted like they was going to win by just showing up...Coaching wasn't much better play calling was suspect no changes were made no time-out called to try to light a fire under the lagging players..I'm hoping for a turn around but right not no we're close to were some think they could be.

Adair county looked terrible last week they was uninspired looked tired, slow and acted like they was going to win by just showing up...Coaching wasn't much better play calling was suspect no changes were made no time-out called to try to light a fire under the lagging players..I'm hoping for a turn around but right not no we're close to were some think they could be.

 

Getting better every week is always the goal. However, no matter the schedule this team is still 4-0. Hopefully they continue to improve in their weak spots and make a real run come playoff time.

Adair county looked terrible last week they was uninspired looked tired, slow and acted like they was going to win by just showing up...Coaching wasn't much better play calling was suspect no changes were made no time-out called to try to light a fire under the lagging players..I'm hoping for a turn around but right not no we're close to were some think they could be.

 

I feel like you have some sort of weird obsession with always trying to fault that coaching staff. I don't have a dog in this fight, but you always seem to find some fault with the job being done at AC every week.

 

I wasn't in the stands for the Metcalfe game, so I don't know what you're referring to. I'm just a little perplexed by your willingness to blame poor coaching week in and week out.

I'm giving you my honest opinion. I first of all said AC played terrible that's the players. But for goodness snakes they should have lost to metcalfe co. come on man. I have said all year our offense was not clicking that come from missing blocks going the wrong way just lots of missed Q's so who do blame they must be fixed and everyone has to be held responsible. As for blaming coaching it must have hit close to home and that was not my intension just want Adair Co to reach full potential and this year so far (IN MY OPINION) is way off.

I believe # 20 Lonnie Grant will have a good game Friday night for Adair Co.

What has happened to Russell County? They have gone from a undefeated season to what could be a 0-10 season in just a couple of years.

What has happened to Russell County? They have gone from a undefeated season to what could be a 0-10 season in just a couple of years.

 

Just a loss of talent from the trenches to the skill positions. Bill Sharp is a good coach, but x's & o's don't matter without jims and joes. Adair wins this one in big fashion

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.