Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ironton OH @ Ashland 9-18

Who Wins 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland by multiple scores. Gonna have to play tough, if Irontons back is healthy they can beat the Tomcats.

 

But they won't this Ashland team is on a mission.

  • Author
Ashland by multiple scores. Gonna have to play tough, if Irontons back is healthy they can beat the Tomcats.

 

But they won't this Ashland team is on a mission.

Hope your right. It's Homecoming week.

Hope your right. It's Homecoming week.

I'm always right

Can't let the dance, dates, and what not distract them.

Ironton is big upfront, but with or sith out Paledino, I like Ashland by 3 scores.

Well, if you like the score comparison argument:

 

Russell 18

Ironton 14

 

Russell 23

Ashland 49

 

That information should translate to about a 30 point Ashland win.

 

Of course, most of us know it doesn't work that way, but I see an Ashland win.

This is a have-to-win game for Ironton, if getting in the playoffs is even a possibility at this point.

  • Author

Yea Ironton must win or they are done. They are not as bad as their 0-3 record indicates or are they? I hope they don't wake up until after we play them.

  • Author

I'll take a 1 point injury free victory and move on.

  • Author

ttt

Ashland is for real, there is no doubt about that. Although "Ironton is Ironton" as it goes I don't think they will get the Tomcats at Putnam. I do believe it will be closer than some may think.

 

Tomcats 21

Fighting Tigers 13

Can't wait for this one after being out of town for the Russell game. Any word whether Palladino for Ironton will be ready for this one?

I'm not sure what to think about Ironton. When was the last time they started the season 0-3. Ashland seems to get better each week, I see no reason to think differently. Palladino is of course a difference maker for Ironton, who knows if he will play. If he does, is Ironton a 1 man show. To put up points on Ashland's defense you will need more than 1 guy.

 

Ashland 28

Ironton 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.