Choose 3 starters:

PurplePride92

McCoy -- he's the cream of the crop that you listed

Tevin Coleman & Alfred Blue are both listed #1 on the depth charts. I like Blue, although literally every piece of research I've read is down on him. Nonetheless, he's a #1 RB.

I'd probably default into taking Jennings at #3 .

I'd stay away from Yeldon. I think he's talented but a rookie RB in Jacksonville doesn't do anything for me.

So, long story short:

#1: McCoy

#2 : Blue

#3: Jennings

Be weary of Yeldon. While I think he will be a very solid RB in the league he will split carries for first couple of weeks. Second half of the season he will be a starter.

You sure? All my intel says he will be a 3 down back and is going to carry the load. I know you are a Jags guy but I'll show you my intel.

You sure? All my intel says he will be a 3 down back and is going to carry the load. I know you are a Jags guy but I'll show you my intel.

Oh he was drafted to be a 3 down back. Roll the dice if you want but what I seen in pre-season makes me think he will take a couple games to get rolling. I look to see him like Jeremy Hill last year. Being okay first couple of weeks then the big boy. They are playing the Panthers who are missing main NT which would be ok. Compared to the others I think he will put up even numbers I guess. I just don't expect him to get the ball in the goaline. I hope I'm completely wrong and he goes for 150 yards and 3 TD's though.

Don't give me that Intel crap :lol2:. You have an actual Jags fan that you know. More the I think about I have no idea what to expect out of Yeldon. He played in one preseason game in which he had 8 runs for a total of 10 yards. I hate this. I play against Yeldon and I want him to do good but this is my big money league and I can't afford to lose many games..

Don't give me that Intel crap :lol2:. You have an actual Jags fan that you know. More the I think about I have no idea what to expect out of Yeldon. He played in one preseason game in which he had 8 runs for a total of 10 yards. I hate this. I play against Yeldon and I want him to do good but this is my big money league and I can't afford to lose many games..

I'm just saying. :D

Word in fantasy circles is that they kept him out of preseason games to avoid injury. I have no idea what to expect but I keep seeing rave reviews on Yeldon when I do research. Luckily fantasy championships aren't won in week 1. :lol2: