Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Cooper Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 Varsity, JV and Freshman! :D

So yiu didn't know if the Freshman team would be playing this game? The Independence education worries me sometimes.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
So yiu didn't know if the Freshman team would be playing this game? The Independence education worries me sometimes.

 

Will the Cooper team that beat Highlands or the Cooper team who got shut out by Bryan Station.

28-7 cooper

Campbell County is not a good football team. Cooper by at least 3 scores.

Campbell has offensive weapons , if the line would step up , and no turnovers , go Camels

  • Author

Plessinger is passing the ball great.

Plessinger is passing the ball great.

 

It's a great thing you're not on a college teams recruiting payroll. And that's not a shot at Plessinger, he's a good athlete.. More of a shot at UKs ability to recognize talent.

  • Author
It's a great thing you're not on a college teams recruiting payroll. And that's not a shot at Plessinger, he's a good athlete.. More of a shot at UKs ability to recognize talent.

 

You might want to check his stats.

You might want to check his stats.

 

And you might want to check my post. As stated, I said Plessinger is a very good athlete. Unlike some of your previous posts, I won't get on here and bash high school kids.

Back to the game. It should be a good game with Cooper pulling out the win.

Cooper should get back on track this week against Campbell. I don't think I would predict Cooper putting up 50+, especially after the showing they had this past Friday. I do think that Cooper being back at home, with hopefully a little chip on their shoulder, will help them get a hard fought victory over a slightly under-rated Campbell County team.

For the past couple of years, CC has handed Cooper a loss. I think they may have their number. I may be wrong, but I think the Camels win a close one.

For the past couple of years, CC has handed Cooper a loss. I think they may have their number. I may be wrong, but I think the Camels win a close one.

 

In the last 4 years this series is 2-2, but I see what you are saying is that the Camels have won the last two. I don't think that the reason is that Campbell has Cooper's number, just two good teams that have always matched up well.

You might want to check out a game UK. That statement would change!

Cooper wins by 21+

Cooper by 14 points or more! Campbell County is not Bryan Station!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.