St Henry 4 Bishop Brossart 2

imsays

St Henry starts out slow on a hot evening trailing 0 1 but score 2 before half to take the lead. They go up 3 1 early in the second half but BB scores to make it 3 2 before SH scores a late one to win 4 2. St Henry looks like a real challenger to MND for the 9th region crow .

They are cousins. The reason the fans were well behaved was because after the issues during the Brossart and Campbell game they had marked on the sideline which side each schools fans needed to sit on.:laugh:

They are cousins. The reason the fans were well behaved was because after the issues during the Brossart and Campbell game they had marked on the sideline which side each schools fans needed to sit on.:laugh:

In my short time in the high school game, I have seen that this is weirdly an issue.

I'm not making a big deal out of it. I just think it's funny that it has to be done because some fans/parents act like they're in grade school at a high school sport. I know St Henry and NDA are a good rivalry but in all my years i have never seen or heard those fans/parents act the way that was said about the BBHS vs Campbell game.